PURELIFE's Scotch Pine Needle Oil (Pinus sylvestris) is a 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil.
Our Scotch Pine Needle Oil has a refreshing, stimulating, resinous, earthy aroma. It is a powerful antiseptic and is widely used in commercial products for its treatment muscle pain, coughs, colds, sinus issues, and as a deodorant.
Scotch Pine Needle Essential Oil has been used to treat physical, mental, and sexual fatigue. It is a great oil for diffusing because it is invigorating and promotes healing. Pine Essential Oil has also been used to help treat lice, scabies, sores, cuts, arthritis, rheumatism, gout, muscle aches, colds, flu, laryngitis, and bronchitis.
Pine Essential Oil is a kidney cleanser and has been known to help relieve symptoms of urinary infections, prostate issues, and cystitis.
Although Scotch Pine Needle Essential Oil is non-toxic and a non-irritant, caution needs to be used when applying to the skin. Always dilute Pine Essential Oil to prevent skin irritation and initially test in a small area. Some people also have had allergic reactions to Pine Essential Oil, so use with care.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas such as the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Dilute before applying to the skin.
- The information on this site is should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. Essential oils are not an appropriate treatment of illnesses.
- Contact your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or for use on children before using essential oils.
- The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA.