PURELIFE's Pink Grapefruit Oil (Citrus x paradisi) from USA is a 100% pure Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil steam distilled from grapefruit peels.
The grapefruit tree has dark green leaves and when it is blooming, white flowers. It is thought to have originated in Asia in the 12th century, and then brought to Spain, then to the Indies, then to the New World in the 18th century. From there it was cultivated into the tree we think of today.
Grapefruit Essential Oil (Pink) is cultivated through the cold expression of the fresh peel of the grapefruit. It is common in aromatherapy but also commonly used in perfumes and cosmetics.
Grapefruit Essential Oil is known for its cleansing, cooling, and a decongestant properties.
In traditional Chinese medicine, Grapefruit Essential Oil (Pink) helps relieve heat filled Qi-energy in the liver. This energy can lead to nausea, abdominal distention, and constipation. It is believed than an individual with a hot, damp Qi-energy is prone to arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure, and Grapefruit Essential Oil cools the liver relieving these problems.
The astringent, cleansing nature of Grapefruit Essential Oil (Pink) makes it ideal for oily skin, acne, and stretch marks.
Psychologically, Grapefruit Essential Oil (Pink) has a relaxing effect, which can help relieve conditions of stress, irritability, tension, frustration, and moodiness.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas such as the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Dilute before applying to the skin.
- The information on this site is should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. Essential oils are not an appropriate treatment of illnesses.
- Contact your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or for use on children before using essential oils.
- The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA.