PURELIFE's Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) is from Sri Lanka is a 100% Pure Therapeutic Quality Essential Oil.
Cinnamon is one of the most ancient ingredients in medicine and as a spice. It is even an ingredient in holy anointing oils documented in The Bible. Cinnamon was used in medicine, embalming, and as a perfume in ancient Egypt and as beverage flavoring and in religious ceremonies in medieval Europe. Cinnamon has actually been worth more than gold during periods in history.
Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is used for relieving the symptoms of nausea, rheumatism, infections, arthritis, menstrual disorders, constipation, lice, scabies, stress, flatulence, low blood pressure, and exhaustion.
Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is richer and spicier than the powdered version and blends well with other spicy oils such as ginger, cardamom, and clove. It also does well with citrus oils such as lemon, bergamot, and lemon. Many prefer to calm the spicy scent with floral essential oils such as lavender or ylang ylang.
Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil contains: eugenic acetate, eugenol, linalool, E – cinnamyl acetate, and benzyl benzoate.
It is important to be careful with Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil because it may irritate the skin, mucous membranes, and may interact with certain prescriptions. Cinnamon LEAF Essential Oil is less potent and less irritating than Cinnamon BARK oil.
General Safety Considerations:
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Do not apply to sensitive areas such as the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Dilute before applying to the skin.
- The information on this site is should not be used to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. Essential oils are not an appropriate treatment of illnesses.
- Contact your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing or for use on children before using essential oils.
- The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA.